Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm trying to get pregnant and I have tried everything, even invitro isn't working...

I've had several people say that to me lately in my practice, as if they hadn't seen all the publicity lately about how great Acupuncture is for Infertility, so I wanted to put more coverage out there for all those couples who still haven't heard.

There are several advantages to using Oriental Medicine as an approach to assist fertility.

The benefits of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in treatment for the infertile couple can be found in early Chinese medical literature dating back to the 11AD. Not only do these techniques assist in regulating the menstrual cycle and invigorating the sperm, but they also serve to enhance the function of the whole body. And nothing so invasive as Invitro, but if you decide to go the Invitro route, their is significant evidence that Acupuncture increases the ability to get pregnant.

Here is a link where there are answers to some common questions...
http://www.healingx.org/Infertility.htm for health care solutions

Balance is everything!

No comments: